Top 10 scams in India
If you have not subscribed to the channel, then subscribe to the subscribe button or to subscribe or register too. Hello friends How are you, Umm, you are seeing updates and updates by watching our videos.
Nowadays, we use all the online transactions and virtual beauties. They have made our life very easy, but do you know that many people have to be victimized by using these facilities. Due to hacking and scams, many people have to scrub their valuable money. Such videos are quickly described as ways to become rich. Our today’s video will tell you about all these scams and virtual frogs. We would like you to see our last of these videos as these scams can happen to you as well. And so you need to be careful.
So let’s start.
Tech Support scams – As this scam is named, companies or people in the name of someone’s technology get rid of the benefit of the related problem. If a company asks you for login details or password, you may be alert, it can also be a scam because these companies access your online data. Your bank can be accessed from virtual security here. In many calls, debit cards or credit card numbers are considered so that a tech relatable problem can be fixed but no original bank or service agency ever asks for your card details. So it is important to be cautious.
9. Email scams – You must have seen messages in your email accounts that contain information about your lottery opening. But let us tell you that all such mails are fraud. Those mails sent in such a way can not trace their computers. Often their IP addresses are from a cyber cafe and they are used only for scams and so on. In such emails you are asked to deposit some amounts first and then after a few days, you are called to take the lottery. But there is nobody in the air. Many people spend their money cheating in this trap every day.
Subscribe to Top 10 Hindi for More Videos-Please turn on English Subtitle
8. ATM number scams – In these scams you get a call that your debit card is being checked or you have received a Gift Cash. Some of the last digits of your card are asked for you. Skammers scam combines their combinations. Let us tell you that only because of giving such information, money is withdrawn from your account. You should never tiger your card details to avoid them. If your card is lost, you should immediately call the bank and block it.
Many times it is said that someone else has accessed your account and therefore you should report details. If this is the case then you should confirm it by calling in your bank.
7. Website scams – Nowadays online advertisements are posted because of increased online patches. Many sites are such that you only see the picture of the product and talk to the cellar, but when Seler asks you to deposit some money or deposit it in the account, never do so because it can be a scam. Often, after depositing money, no person is present on the exact location. In order to avoid all such scams, you only have to keep in mind that advance payments should be done only in verified accounts.
6. Whatsapp share scams – On many upsets, many such messages are forwarded, where forwards the cash bonus is promised. Some people follow them and put their account details in the given payment gateways, after which money is withdrawn from their account. It is important to understand that a discount can not be used to earn money and never gets money from the forwarding of the message.
5. POP UP SCAMS – Appears advertisements and pop ups on many websites, which are taken to a new website when clicked. This new website downloads some things that you do not even accept. You should be careful as it can also be downloaded files, viruses that can hang your system. After hacking the system, it asks for money from you, which is also called Ranmaver. To avoid these, you have to change the settings of your server and settings for blocking pop ups.
4. Placement scams – India is a young country where most people are looking for jobs, so the trend of this scam is very popular in India, where a person tells you about Job Opportunities, listening to the appellant happy But after some time it is said to be a Phone Pay account, in which the fees for the company’s services are asked for. After completing all the formatting, when the application reaches the address given, then there is no one to call because all calls are thrown. In order to avoid these scams, you need to keep in mind that the company providing the information is verified and its registered office is correct.
3. Jobs and degree scams – In these scams, you are given an excuse of free online course, after which you will get a degree and certificate. But before applying for this course, a nominal amount is asked for it. After filling it, it is impossible to trace this company or website. Such scams are swindled with the people’s money. All the addresses mentioned in these websites are also dropped and all phone numbers are also included.
2. Bank loan and credit card scams – In many schemes, it is said that depending on your account, you can take such a loan or you are eligible for such unlimited credit card. But it is important to know that only your bank can give all these facilities to you. How can a different agency offer you such a large amount without knowing your financial status? Many people pay money for this large amount of loan which can not be traced later. Therefore, there is a need to be cautious of all such schemes.
1. Call center scams – Most scammed calls are from the call center. Often calls from a large company call center. All the information asked by the common man as a genuine lion makes the lions, after which money is withdrawn from the account or valuable virtual information. Login ID, PasserWord is also asked, after which the account can be misused. To avoid such scams, to validate the caller and be alert at all times. Many times the collar tone can be understood that he is not calling from the verified company. You must be sure to check once before making any important information such as lairing the base or PAN card details.
So how do you feel that this video of you
Today, we have told you about important information related to your safety. We would like you to reach this video to the maximum number of people and also lend to Government Officers so that such scammers can be taken. In today’s video, just keep watching, our channel ‘Top 10 Hindi’ where we bring you the best videos and information for you.
Like, lion and subscribe not to forget